10 reasons San Antonio is going to win tonight’s Game 7
10. The Tony Parker vs Chris Paul match-up will be played to a draw.
9. The Bruce Bowen vs Peja Stojakovic match-up will be won by the ‘Karate Kid’.
8. Joey Crawford is not on tonight’s officiating crew.
7. Michael Finley and Brent Barry are accustomed to making big shots in big games.
6. Tim Duncan has yet to play a good “away game”. Tonight, he’s due.
5. Three PFs (Thomas-K, Oberto-F & Horry-R) are better than one (West-D).
4. Ime Udoka is not going to waste valuable possessions by taking ill-advised shots.
3. When the Hornets “go small” the Spurs will counter, “going BIG” at the guard spots.
2. The Spurs are mentally tougher than this inexperienced Hornets team.
10 reasons New Orleans is going to win tonight’s Game 7
10. Chris Paul is a better PG than Tony Parker. This is his time to shine.
9. The 5/1 Wing Pick & Roll, with 2 (Peja) back-screening for Chandler, is a tough check for Bowen.
8. Joey Crawford is on tonight’s officiating crew.
7. One of Jannero Pargo, Bonzi Wells or MoPete is due for a BIG scoring night.
6. Tyson Chandler is the best 1-on-1 defensive match-up vs Tim Duncan, in the NBA.
5. 1 star PF (West-D) is better than 3 also-rans (Thomas-K, Oberto-F & Horry-R).
4. There’s no way Ime Udoka can duplicate his Game 6 performance for the Spurs.
3. The Hornets superior athleticism will generate key Stls, Blks, TO’s & Off-Rebs.
2. The Hornets are on post-Katrina mission, as the NBA’s feel-good story this year.
1. The Spurs are a dirty team whose ‘bad Karma’ will finally catch up with them!
Go ahead and take your pick.
Either way, it SHOULD be a terrific ballgame!